Monday, August 2, 2010

A little bored...

So, as the days pass, L is getting bigger and bigger while J and I are somewhat getting bored. Today was BC Day here in BC (hence the name), and we didn't do much. We slept in (till 10AM), which was good since L didn't wake up since then after she fell asleep at 5AM. It's not like we can go to the beach or anything because L cannot go =(. Our schedule has to somewhat match L's because she is breast-feeding and we just can't do it anywhere. Anyways, enough of a ranting. L is big, like 13 pounds big. Which is huge and so she doesn't fit into the 0-3 month range clothes but rather the 3-6 month range of clothing. We were out and about these past few days and we've seen A TON of babies. I don't know, maybe because we're parents and we notice babies more but there were a ton and L is bigger then most of them. J and I are not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. J figured it out and L is in the 95th percentile for both height and weight, meaning that only 5% of babies in the world are bigger than her. Ha Ha, she's so fat.

Today, we went to Ikea. It was our first trip there since L was born and boy did we pick a wrong day to go. We went because we needed some bookshelves and such, so we thought that we should go. I guess everyone else had the same idea because the place was packed! Good thing there's "Family Parking," available because we got to park right at the doors, ha ha (one good thing about having a baby). Did you know, that Ikea has this separate "Nursing Room" for mothers who nurse? According to J, it's super nice. With big comfy sofas, change tables and pillows. J and I were thinking that all big department stores/malls should have something like this (such as Sears, Metrotown, Pacific Center, etc...) Hopefully, in the near future these things will come in and make lives easier for women who breastfeed.

Anyways, it's bedtime for everyone and tomorrow we will be going to yoga in the morning and I have a ton of errands to run. Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment