So why do I have the title as our first scare you say? Well today was the day L decided to stick something into N's mouth. No no, not food or anything like that, but more of the elastic hair ties. See, with L, we use about 8-10 hair ties per day for her hair. Both Grandma and J ties L's hairs into elaborate things. One day it's the pigtails, the next a ponytail, the next braids, etc.... and so it goes on. So tonight before bath time, J was taking out L's hair-ties while N was on her lap. Out of nowhere, N starts choking and L exclaims that she fed N a hair tie. Needless to say, this scared the living s*@t out of J (I was upstairs the whole time). L comes up the stairs while I'm running down. Safe to say, N is okay now, I think he just swallowed it. I'm sure it'll come out the other side and when it does, I'll take a picture =) The problem with two kids now (especially when one is two and doesn't know right from wrong yet) is that we have to constantly watch them, especially L, who is particularly sneaky. Regardless, she got in a lot of trouble and I'm sure she won't do anything so dangerous.
Baby N sleeping
![]() |
| Baby L sleeping. |
Boy to my two kids look similar. Especially when they were little. The top picture was from yesterday and L's picture on the bottom was from about 9 days after she was born. Needless to say, you can tell they are siblings from their baby pictures.
Well, now after that little ordeal, we all took a relaxing break from everything. N is sleeping beside me on the bed right now and both L and J are sleeping in L's room. L need's a co-sleeping buddy to fall asleep (usually mom or grandma only) and I'm on baby duty. Nights for now and tomorrow will definitely be a crazy day.

No comments:
Post a Comment