While I work, J discovered something about N. What you say? Well he's a good laugher. The video of the year, "Gangnam Style" came on while watching and he started to chuckle. I have yet to capture this on video, but once I do, I will be posting this for sure. Other then that, N is growing at a crazy fast pace. We think he's gained about a pound or two since being home. J's milk must be good stuff for N.
L has been having some good days actually. She's VERY helpful (or tries to be) and generally listens very well. One thing that she constantly says to me is "Daddy, I don't want to share you with baby brother."I find this super cute and adorable. I love her to bits and I'm sure she'll understand as best as a two year old can. Tomorrow, L and I will be having some father-daughter time. Since J is confined to home, L will be going to Science World and skating. We'll see which one actually happens but most likely the skating will happen as L wanted to go skating for a while now.
We think he may be coming down with a cold (to be expected with a Pharmacist dad and a sister going to daycare). Good night for now. World Junior Hockey on tonight so I don't expect to get much sleep. Go Canada Go! Beat those Yankees =)
"Daddy, buy me this hat!"
"Aw shucks Mommy, why do you have to do this to me?"
Part family photo! L is missing (she's sleeping now)
No comments:
Post a Comment