Thursday, December 27, 2012

Just another day...

Today was the beginning of the daily grind. Went to work today (which was for some reason busier than normal) then came home. That sums up my day. J and N were at home all day just chilling. Apparently, N is becoming more like a baby and staying awake, which makes it difficult for J. She's a trooper and she is managing. She has something to look forward to in July (which will be discussed later).

L on the other had a hell of a day! She got to go to Metrotown in the morning/afternoon and boy did she have fun. From the bits and pieces that she told me today, she got to ride the train, eat noodles (U-Grill udon with beef), shop (got a T-shirt that says "I love Daddy more then I love cake") and she got to have both PinkBerry Frozen Yogurt AND french fries. She absolutely got spoiled today. For the T-shirt, apparently she chose the T-shirt and style and told her Nanny that she NEEDED to buy it... with her money of course.... Where my daughter has learnt to spend money is just mind boggling but I guess when J loves to spend money (when she does, not all the time) it inherently gets to the daughter. When I asked her how she bought the shirt, she goes "with my money." Love her to bits but I have this feeling that she may be wanting a credit card sooner rather than later.

So the exciting news of the day? Well J and I are fortunate enough to having some awesome parents (In-Laws for me) so that in July we'll be going to ...... SPAIN!! Two years ago, we went to Italy via the Simply Italy Tour and had the time of our life. Yes we were married, yes we had a 1 year old but regardless we met some AWESOME people (who we still talk to today) and had a blast. So in July, we'll be in Spain meeting more awesome people and having even more fun! We're so excited that sleep may be hard to come by tonight. We'll try as the kids are sleeping and I have to get some rest to go to work tomorrow.

G'nite and have a wonderful evening. Oh! If you're a hockey fan, GO CANADA GO! Both the Spangler Cup and World Juniors!

Mother, why must you flash the light in my face while I'm sleeping?

Mmm after a feed, wide awake and will not sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment