Monday, December 17, 2012

Finally Home =)

Today was very interesting to say the least. J decided that she wanted to come home. When you ask? Well at 3AM. J was sleeping and N was fussy and so as I was walking around the ward (Holly/Cedar at BCWC), J comes out and says "Let's go home." The nurses were shocked to say the least. J told them that we will be leaving slowly, maybe in a few hours. We ended up leaving the hospital at 4AM and got home around 4:30. We made a quick pitstop at Superstore to buy some baby formula just in case Baby N didn't get enough from the breastfeeding. Did you know Superstore is open 24 hours during the month of December? I find it extremely wasteful, but there are people that actually shop that early!

 
On our way home baby! YEAH!!!

Unfortunately, I had to go to work today... and for the next 100 days... so I will be getting J to help with these blog posts. From what I heard from J and the rest of the family, Baby N was fine and was a really good baby.

Today, we also bought a new stroller, the Uppababy Vista. It's a really nice stroller and the main reason we got this one over probably the City Select as it comes with the bassinet that we will be sleeping baby N in. We have the crib, but for the first few weeks, it's easier for J to pick up and put down N in the lower bassinet.

Right now, everyone in the house is asleep or about to be asleep. N is quietly sleeping, L is sleeping in her bed (after much fussing) and J is sleeping and catching up on her sleep.

Some interesting things that have happened so far:
1) L LOVES N. Unconditionally. She wants to play with him, bring him to the playroom, hold him and even feed him chocolate!
"Daddy, I wanna hold N!... CHEESE!!!"

2) N had his first bath yesterday and actually didn't mind it. Compared to other babies on the ward, N was a good baby and took the bath like a champ!
3) L is getting jealous. Every time either J or I are holding N, she wants up or wants to hold our hands or something. I.e. Wants our attention. This is to be expected and I'm hoping that she will realize that baby needs a little more needs than her but she can still help.

First ever "Professional" Photo shoot.

Oop! N just woke up and so did J (to much shock as both N and I were 'missing' from the basement. But all is good! =D) Tomorrow will be a new day and I'll try and either post a short video of L and N together or maybe talk about L a little more tomorrow. G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment