However! I did hear from J that N had his first out of diaper pee and poo experience. Too bad that he didn't catch J (Love you =]). J dodged the flying pee and the oozing poo and successfully placed a receiving blanket on top of him and then decided to discard of the blanket and wait for me to come home to clean it up. Gee thanks =P. It seems to my that my son is having some pretty good bowel movements as well as peeing experiences. In the hour that it took J to put L to bed, N peed twice and pooped five times. FIVE TIMES! My goodness it was a crazy hour.
One thing that I did notice between raising a girl and a boy. The boy gets a lot more clothes soiled due to peeing. Why? Other then the obvious, he points his peepee up and the pee doesn't necessarily fall into the diaper. Today, in the short 6 hours I've been with him since after work, he's soiled two clothing due to peeing. With L, it didn't happen very often.
Not much else to report on the baby front. Here, I leave you with a video of L singing and dancing one of her favourite songs.
Tomorrow is another day and another adventure with my children. Everyday, J and I grow as parents and deal with a two-year-old that demands attention and a 6 day old who will continue to demand our attention. How this plays out over the long run, I don't know but we will do our best to be great parents to both L and N. Night =)
No comments:
Post a Comment