Today, I spent the day with L and boy was it a busy day! L's nanny was unable to come today so it was my job to keep our daughter entertained for the day while J took care of N. As a result, I ended up promising L that we'll go skating as well a go to Science World a few days back. She woke up this morning as pretty much the first thing she said to me was, "We're going skating today? And going to Science World??" She has a sharp memory and we definitely need to be careful of what we say in front of her. Regardless, we went skating at Killarney Ice Rink in the morning for about 30 minutes. Of said 30 minutes, 10 was physically on the ice and the rest was spent clinging to me and saying her feet hurt. L started skating about a year ago and we haven't gone in a while. She's able to stand on her own, take about 5-10 steps on the ice and she is fully able to walk with her skates on. Afterwards, we spent a good hour at Science World and she didn't want to leave. I had to pick her up and force her to leave (and bribed her with Mac and Cheese for lunch).

SMILE!
"Daddy, I want to go in the Igloo" (The igloo in said picture is made from milk jugs)
Meanwhile at home, N was busy sleeping, eating, peeping and pooping. J was resting while I was running around town with our daughter. Regardless, I had a blast of a time and I think L did too! She fell asleep around 7:30 and hasn't woken up since. It's a good night and tonight I'll be up again at 5AM to watch hockey with my son =).
Otherwise, have a good night all.
No comments:
Post a Comment