Friday, March 22, 2013

YAY! Friday!

Today was a good day. I must say. Although I did end up working, both N and L seemed to have a good day. However, N was sick and still is a little sick. He has a stuffy nose and it was running a little bit this evening. L on the other hand, she had a great day! But she didn't listen very well to anyone. It seems like L is going through this phase where not listening to people seems like the right thing to do.... until she gets in trouble. Regardless, she still does it, then gets in trouble and then says sorry and won't do it again and then does it again. Ha ha, a never ending cycle.

Sleeping baby in the morning!
Anyways, after work, I came home a little early and then we all headed out to Richmond for some dinner. L wanted bubble waffles and bubble tea as well so we told her maybe. We first went to the Thai House Restaurant. It was okay. I've had better. Funny thing is, L didn't nap today and as a result she feel asleep on the way there. Once we got there, she was still asleep! She usually wakes up whenever we take her out of the car but this time, she decided that she'd rather sleep while being carried then awake and eating. She did end up waking up and eating as well as watching some Dora. N on the other hand was awake for the whole meal! We thought that since he was asleep as we were leaving, we'd be good for a few hours. NOPE! He woke up as soon as we go to the restaurant. It was a little nutty. He did end up sleeping again in the car ride back home... after crying to 10 minutes. Oh well, he cried, then slept until we came home around 9:30. He was a good boy to us =)

*YAWN* I'm tired, but I don't want to sleep!

With the Grandparents!
Now, everyone is asleep. Tomorrow is Saturday and we now have 3 more days until the big 1-0-0! It's been exciting but I sure won't miss the nights of short sleeps. =)

Night friends!

L got a beautiful new jacket. It changes print when wet!!









No comments:

Post a Comment