Saturday, March 9, 2013

Oh a Saturday

Today, it's been a good day. We've all gotten regular sleep and we all feel good. Today is Daylights Saving so we'll losing an hour in a few hours so all the sleep we can get is better.

L enjoyed the lovely sun we've gotten today by going to the park. Ha ha, the first thing she tells me when I walk in the door after work is "Daddy!! I pee-pee a the park today!" I go huh? And it turns out, she had to pee at the park and she couldn't come home in time. She ended up peeing in public... I'm not sure how I feel about that but that's too funny ha ha.

As for N, he was a good boy. He slept the whole evening as we were lugging him from store to store and shopping centre to shopping centre. He's growing lots and now his personality is showing. He definitely will tell you when he doesn't like something.

Anyways, tomorrow is gymnastics day. We'll have tons of fun tomorrow (hopefully, without lacking any sleep)! Pictures will also be included in tomorrow's post. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment