For L, today marks the first day of school in a weeks time. Last week she was home all week due to sickness (constipation/vomiting) and so this week, she goes to school then next week is spring break.
As for N, he had a good day at home with mom. He's sleeping now and I'm hoping he'll sleep through the night. He did yesterday so here's to him sleeping through the night again!!
One thing that I have noticed is that both my kids LOVE going out. For example, today, N was a little fussy and so we put him in his car seat and he piped down. It's as if he knew we were going for a car ride. I don't know what it is about kids but anytime we get in the car, both L and N seem to calm down. It's weird.
Anyways, bedtime for me and all the rest of the house is sleeping. I'll be good to get a little bit of rest after working today.
| Just hangin' with mom |
| Bouncer fun! THE greatest asset to have in a child's house! |
No comments:
Post a Comment