Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Baby!

So, N is not on his nursing strike anymore. I suppose the hunger got to him first. He's been a "ball of cranky" according to J but so far tonight, he's been okay. Aside from the little crying bout he had about an hour ago.

As for L, she's been asleep for about 2 hours now and she's been well-behaved today. She's been telling GMa that she's a little jealous of N as he gets to be held and she has to walk everywhere. I suppose being two and not realizing that the baby NEEDS to be held is understandable. Especially since she was held regularly by both grandparents and by me.

I find that the dynamics of having two kids changes from week-to-week. One week, L is fine with N and me holding him, the next, she's a tyrant and refuses to allow me to hold him OR she'll want to be concurrently held. I suppose that's the way life functions. It's fun and exciting and we'll have our heartaches and sadness but in the end, it's how you take all this that makes you the better family man (or woman).

I really hope that everyone who reads this blog will get the chance to have kids in the future. Some say they NEVER want kids and others want kids ASAP. For me, kids are a joy and both J and I keep on saying, how we don't remember life with L (or N for that matter). I'm sure we had a little more freedom but in the end, it seems like it's been wayyy longer than 2 years that we've had L.

Anyways, that's my sappy little blurb for today. Good night and tomorrow, we go swim!!! =D

Nights!

Breakfast is served =)

No comments:

Post a Comment