Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursdays are Swim Days!

Like every Thursday for the past however many months, it was swim day. That was only after a full days activity for L.

L was able to go to Science World AND Lonsdale Quay today with the nanny. They literally was out from 10AM to about 4:30PM. It was a a long day and J was not happy with the nanny today. She told her to be home by 3/3:30 and she didn't even call J to let her know that she'll be late... really late. Regardless, what's done is done and L is safe and was always safe. L exclaimed that she "RODE A BOAT!! AND A TRAIN!" as I walked through the door after work. L seems to be excited for the little things in life. Ha ha. As for J, apart from being upset about what happened, she's good.

"I'm on a boat"
N had a VERY good day today... from what I heard. He is a little sick though =(. He's plugged up and has some snot coming out of his nose. I'm thinking he'll be better in a few days but you never know what will happen. He's better now but he's still having a little trouble sleeping with the stuffy nose.

After swimming, L and I came home (only we went, J and N stayed at home) and was about to eat some cereal but L decided that she'll be mean to mommy and got in trouble. Her punishment? To sleep by herself in her bed. Usually, one of J or I usually sleep beside her, but today, L slept by herself. She's able to do it and didn't have a problem falling asleep but she cried because she doesn't like it.

Anyways, all babies are asleep and I'm dead tired. Good Night and tomorrow is Friday! YAY!!

Nights!



"Help! I'm trapped!"

"Mmmm, ice cream"

"What's up dad?"

On St. Patty's Day

"Hello? HELLO!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment