As I write this, I write with a pang of guilt and regret. Today, it was just one of those days and I didn't have too much patient with my kids. I was unusually snappy towards L and with N, sort of just let him cry. I know, I know, terrible father =( I'm sure tomorrow when the kids wake up, they won't know anything different but to me, I just feel bad =( Especially since L would always say "I love you Daddy," whenever she gets in trouble or if I even scold her a little bit.
 |
| How can you not love these kids? Look at that squinty smile! |
Anyways, like I mentioned, one of those days where it seemed like every little thing irritated the hell out of me. For some reason, I get these kinds of days once in a while and I find that my kids, especially if they're whiney will get the brunt of my short fuse. My wife easily calms me down but it's tough.
Today, we figured out that L was terribly constipated. Which I sort of figured because she wasn't eating anything but Premium Plus crackers and milk. The combination of the two will cause some pretty bad constipation. She always wasn't drinking any water so that may have contributed to this. She kept on saying how her belly hurt and so I'm thinking tomorrow we'll try the laxative and see what happens.
As for N, he was a good boy. According to mom, he slept well and was pretty calm. Funny story to tell. As J was feeding him, N has gotten into the habit of gnawing at things. In particular mommy. So, today, while feeding, he decided that he'll give a nice chomp on mommy and see what happens. Well J wasn't too impressed and as a result, N got a slight flick to the cheek. Needless to say, he did NOT like that. He cried a bit but I think he knew that doing that would get him in trouble. After doing that, all he did was look at J and smile and laugh... like he knew that would diffuse the situation. AND IT DID!!
 |
| Not sure what he's trying to lick... |
 |
| ...his chin? |
Tomorrow is Thursday, which means SWIM DAY! We'll do that and just have a relaxing time. The kids are asleep and J and I have this internal competition for Candy Crush Saga on Facebook. Ha ha, it's fun and a little addicting. Have a great night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment