Monday, March 4, 2013

Sickness, Everywhere...

Today, we decided to keep L home today. Why? Well she was a little sick most of the weekend and so we thought we'll keep her home for another day and just let the sickness pass. However! We found out the there was a case of Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease at school on Friday. She may have that and so we're a little weary because we also have N around. We'll continue to monitor the situation and see what happens.

As for N, he had a good day today. He was a good boy and listened to J, most of the time and slept most of the time. I suppose as a two month old, that's all you really do. Currently, N is being a fussy baby and refusing to eat quietly and go to bed quietly. It may be one of those days where everyone in the house is just blah. We will monitor the situation and I'm sure I'll find out really quick how bad the night will be.

So the dynamics of having two kids is really interesting. Not only do you have to please the first one but you also have to show some affection towards the second. I find myself showing affection to N between L not being in my presence. What I mean is that while L is away in her playroom or with someone else, I'll sneak in a kiss and a hug or something with N as I know L wouldn't make a big fuss. I find that if I'm holding N, L ALWAYS ask to be held as well. So for today, we remedied the situation:
Chillin' in the Baby Bjorn.

Sort of gross thinking that at one point even a year ago, L was less that this big. 
Well, L was placed in the Baby Bjorn for about 5 minutes. She LOVED it! Ha ha, she was giggling and laughing and smiling the whole time. It must have been uncomfortable as she's 10 pounds over the maximum. Ha ha, anyways, anything to have a little fun throughout the day.

Nights for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment