First off, it was god damn daylight savings time. Eff... we lost an hour of sleep and so when I woke up at 10, I was tired. Usually wake up at 10AM every Sunday but today, it was equal to 9AM. As for L, she just crawled out of bed and hopped into our bed in the morning. We pretty much rushed this morning to get to gymnastics. After that, it was all downhill from there.
We then hit up a lunch place. We went to BBT Cafe. Seriously, it has been about 3 years since J and I have been back there. BBT Cafe was a regular spot for us throughout university. I explained to L that we went to that particular restaurant before she was born and she goes "Before I was born?? (Quizzical look)." It was still good food and we couldn't complain. L enjoyed the food as well.
After lunch we hit up Costco (My favourite place in Vancouver :P) then Richmond Centre. We did a little bit of shopping then headed home. After a quick rest and dinner, we headed back out and this time to Metrotown. We are making both L and N mall rats. I suppose that may be a good or bad thing. Good thing, when they're older, they wouldn't want to go to the mall. Bad thing, the staff at the mall recognized both L and N and they must think we just go there to kill time (which is partially true).
| Mom and Babies! |
| Dad and L! |
| Hehe, bathroom shot! |
As L skipped her nap, when we came home, she was dozing off and so the kids took a bath and both went to bed. Both are sleeping soundly and J and I will be hitting the pillows soon. Night for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment