Saturday, June 19, 2010

Welcome to the World, Baby L


On June 19th, 2010 @ 4:38 PM, Baby L was born. J's water actually broke yesterday at 5:15PM and guess where? At Stanley Park! We were walking the seawall and when we got to the children's water fountain area, BLAM there she blows. So we rushed home and got mommy all cleaned up and called the doctor. We actually came to the hospital last night but got sent home because L wouldn't want to come after even over an hour of walking! So thus, we came home and slept, or tried to sleep anyways.

This morning we woke up and ate some breakfast at White Spot. Then J and I headed over to the hospital to get induced. At 1PM, J was given the medication. Her contractions were quite quick actually, around 7-8 minutes apart. Then as 3PM rolled around, they got more and more intense and the water from the shower didn't help. But around 3:45PM, J was ready to push and did she ever push! At 4:38PM, baby L was born!

L weighed a whopping 3.58kg, was 52cm tall and her head circumference was 33cm. Doctor said tall baby with small head. Haha, I'm now writing this in our room and we are going to have some food. I will post a little later.

I'm so happy!! Yay! Baby is here. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment