Monday, June 28, 2010

No more Umbilical Cord!

This morning, my baby's dried up umbilical cord fell off. Now she has a little space where it was, and I'm hoping that she has an 'inny' belly button. I just think that 'outies' are just weird (no offense to those who has it)! But anyways, baby L will be getting almost daily baths now. That way she'll be nice and clean every day. =).

My baby peed on me today. -.-"

You know what sucks? Working when I have an adorable baby at home. All I can think about is how baby is doing, what J is doing with baby, etc... It's quite distracting and pretty much makes me want to get home ASAP to play with baby. However, when I get home, she's asleep and not in the playing mood. =( Anyways, she's asleep now and I'll be heading off to bed as I will be up at ~3 AM for a diaper change and feed. Nights!

Rawr! Hear me roar.

Update: As we speak, I believe L is having a dream. She is squirming and fidgeting while she sleeps! So Cute! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment