I'm thankful for my beautiful wife (who also doubles as an awesome chef - yummy turkey!!) and I'm also thankful for my wonderful daughter who is currently sleeping soundly.
Today, I was working from 11-4 so as a result, I was not able to help J with turkey preparations. I did however come home in time for some good eats =). Today's dinner was with J's family. There was a lot of people and it was noisy. However, L didn't seem to mind. She was her happy-go-lucky self and was cooing and cawing for a good 1-1.5 hours. Then she started to turn sour... only to take a bath then be happy again for a good hour. She eventually went to bed at around 10 and J and I are hoping that she will sleep through the night to around 7-8AM. We will be lucky if that happens. =D.
Switching to another note, the turkey J cooked was ~8.6kg. This is almost equal in weight to L! Ha ha, L is getting chubby but she is getting cuter and cuter day-by-day. We also arranged L's playroom. We just have a few more things to do and put up pictures and L will have a playroom all to herself!
Anyways, tryptophan is coursing through me and I'm getting more and more sleepy. Good night until next time!
PS. Unfortunately, I was not able to get pictures taken today. I'm hoping to do a mini-photo session with L in the coming weeks and I will post some pictures. Nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment